2010年2月25日 星期四

Joshua will be one moth old

Joshua will be one month old this Sunday. We will have a small family party at Grandma's house. Traditionally, we should "做膽" and "收口水"... but I will probably skip that... Instead, we will be cake and a lot of food.. Ha.. Ha..

He is a very cute boy.. Even though he still like to wake up at middle of the night. But he is a baby. can't complain.

Tyler is a very good brother.. I can tell that he doesn't like the fact that I am always holding Joshua.. and try to get on my lap and have a kiss or so... very sweet.. He says " I love you Mommy" more than evey before.. My baby Tyler.. I love you so much.

Tyler is also going through some kind of stage.. He gets very tough when it's time to nap or sleep.. Crying and fighting... Need to figure out what he wants.

Joshua is waking up.. Need to go.

沒有留言:

張貼留言